Thursday, July 25, 2019

Big L - "Focus On The Real" (1995)

Hey y'all! Rare Joints is officially up and running and what better way to start than with a Big L compilation.

This includes the first songs Big L recorded and unreleased gems from the "Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous" sessions. The last track is a bonus, it's the earliest Big L freestyle available to my knowledge and therefore I decided to included since it's a piece of history, the beginning of a career that ended way too early.

R.I.P. Big L!

Enjoy and stay tuned for many more releases.


01 Intro (Feat. Showbiz)
02 Devil's Son
03 Unexpected Flava
04 You Know What I'm About (Original Version) (Feat. Lord Finesse)
05 I Can't Understand It (Original Version)
06 School Dayz
07 Principal Of The New School
08 How Will I Make It?
09 Times Iz Hard
10 Give It To 'Em L (Original Version)
11 I Shoulda Used A Rubba
12 Represent (Feat. Deshawn, Lord Finesse & A.G.)
13 Yes You May (Funk Flow Mix) (Feat. Lord Finesse)
14 No Endz, No Skinz (Original Version)
15 8 Iz Enuff (Demo Version) (Feat. Terra, Herb McGruff, Buddah Bless, Big Twan, Killa Kam, Trooper J & Mike Boogie)
16 EZ Elpee Uptown 9-25-1991 Freestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment